By participating in surveys, registering for any service on this Site, or by providing any information to us, you consent to the collection, use, and transfer of your information under the terms of this Policy.
PDK will not use your personal information for its own direct marketing purposes, nor will we sell your information to a third party.
We collect personal information which you provide to us, including name, age, gender, and contact details (including your home address, telephone number, and email address).
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- for analytical and research purposes
- in connection with the administration and progress of the PDK master plan
- to prepare a report which may include personal information such as gender, age range, and other demographic details. Your name will not be published in the report.
- to send you communications in accordance with your indicated preferences
- to comply with any legal or regulatory obligations
- to protect our rights, property, or safety or those of our customers, stakeholders, employees, or business partners.
In connection with the use of your personal information described in this Section, we may share your personal information with the types of third parties described below:
- third parties for the performance of certain activities on our behalf that involve the progress of the master plan. For example, we have engaged a third party agency (Smartegies) to handle communications and public outreach related to the master plan.
- third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation (including in connection with a court order) or instructions from a regulatory body.
- third parties in order to protect our rights, property or safety or those of our customers, employees, or other third parties such as our business partners